Friday, March 30, 2012

3-30-12 The Mega Multiplier


3-30-12  The Mega Multiplier

Tuesday my sinuses were clearing up some and my hearing was improving a little and thus my sociability and general outlook on life. Work went better and I felt better and was coming out of the doldrums. So when I got an e-mail for a sale from a company I had bought a leather motorcycle jacket from and they had skull helmets ridiculously cheap I knew Randy would appreciate that so I sent it to him, he replied with a sure wish I had someone to ride with, to which I replied take the wife, at least she's not afraid of that old bike like I am. Then I went on to say I hope she doesn't make fun of me this year when I post my ad on Craigslist looking for a guy to ride with, I am going to put a curse on her if she does and I proceeded to think up a very good curse and recalled how he said the mirror got knocked off her car and he had to send out and get a new one and fix it and she didn't at all thank him. Yeah I will wish something to happen to her car if she makes fun of me I thought, nothing serious just a scratch or a bump......my little voice inside me cautioned me that when you wish ill on someone it comes back to you but I poopooed my inner voice saying I only say that IF she makes fun of me again....

Later that evening I had to drive Jeremy to NYC to get a bus to Ohio so that his brother, (who refused to come here to get him and make it easier on me), so he could pick him up in Columbus (4 hrs round trip from my Dad's and about equal to what it would have been to just come get him here on the way south to the Nascar race) I also had to drive to the city, pay for the ticket and the tolls going to and from the 2 hr round trip. Grrr All of this not withstanding I was happy to get a ticket for $30 instead of the $140 Greyhound wanted, sure it was a sketchy looking place, the people were not speaking english, and the trip was 10pm to 7am but at least the traffic wasn't bad..and I pointed out to Jeremy when he complained about his bus mates that at least no one had a live chicken! While driving there for some reason Jeremy got on the topic of how awful it is that people screw each other and treat others poorly in this world and he said that people need to evolve. I agreed, told him life wasn't fair and yes they do need to evolve and that we all had to work to raise the vibrations of the planet to postive ones and not negative ones. I then took the opportunity to brign up how appaling his behavior was sunday at Home Depot, especailly being so mean to that old, minimum wage earning greeter at the door. He said well I was sick and cranky and I said those are the times you stay away from people till you feel better, you should never release anger on others. He listend to me some and then talked about his mood swings and other medical things that worry him, I told him what I alawys tell him....doctor or Reiki thats all I got to offer you. He said doctors never help him...I knew deep down that he's still got a lot of anger in him that he needs to get out, its making him sick...

After I got him on the bus at 10 I went back to my car to head home, I did after all have to work the next day and Keyport was a hours drive away.... I got in the car and hunted out my GPS and looked up and saw that my side mirror had gottne clipped! All that was hanging there were shreds of plastic and wires!

I was pretty upset as I manueverd cautiously all the way home, you never know how much you use that mirror in traffic untill it's gone! I started to panic about the cost, if I could find one in a junk yard and weather my son could put it on. Then I remembered with jealousy how Randy told me the woman who lives with him got hers knocked off and he fixed it for her, grrr Then it dawed on me like a spot light of guilt shone upon a sheepish offender! This was MY fault, I caused this to happen by wishing that curse on her, that something would happen to her car if she made fun of my ads this year! Wow, I really do have power and I really did bring bad back upon myself. I called Mary and talked about it with her and we also recognized that I still have a lot of anger inside me from my past, and that I really needed to work more on healing that. My path has been sooooooo long but I still have to go futher........I prayed that night for help from the angels and the next day as I drove to work and went past Randy's street I sent blessings to him and to her and hoped that they would fix what they got themselves into.

The rest of the week was pretty unremarkable, the only thing going on was lottery fever, the jack pot was over $600 million. I worked from home friday and I felt my inner voice say for split second tell me I was going to have a lot of money soon. Of course I thought of the lottery, and what I would do with the money if I won. Buy a BIG house by the bay, give my Dad plenty to be very comfortable, figure out a way to give to my son's w/o ruining them, perhaps set them up in thier own businesses? Of course my gandest plan I have always had was to have a big big big place by the sea like the mother in the move The World According to Garp, where she let people come to live and help them put thier lives back together. Thats what I want, like a family, everyone has chores, everyone contributes according to what they have, you get love and help and support while you grow stronger till you can live on your own... I would so love to be able to quit my day job.... but for now I have my little rental, and my roomates this is good too.... I thought of Randy for a brief moment and thought about if I should hire him to work for me for some huge salary, thats what I had said when I get rich I would get a boat and he could run it for me. I let that thought go...

Later in the afternoon I broke down and I went and bought a ticket, at the same store that someone had got run down in the street the day before, morbid yes but I figure that area had used up quite a bit of its bad energy perhaps there was some good energy there now? I came home and took a nap and was woken by a text later, it was Randy. He said in all caps: go out and by us a lottery ticket now. I told him to go buy one with his wife. Ugh not the nicest thing to say I thought. But I did comment on how it was funny how he didn't say he bought a ticket and if he won he'd share with me or that he also hadn't offered to help me with my car mirror (I had texted him a pic of it when I sent one to Jeremy). That got him to leave me alone, still I knew I was wrong for having reacted in anger....I need more work on this for sure! I will pray and do self Reiki tonight I told myself. Then I looked for the winning numbers and saw I had 3 right! But I noticed it was for tuesdays numbers not that days. Then I noticed something called a multiplier, if i got 2,3 or 4 or 5  I got a pay out but if I had the mulitplier I got double! So I went and got another ticket for good meause and got the multiplier!

Now I don't know that I will win the lottery, money after all really isn't the blessing most people think it is, but I am going to work now on mulitplying the love in my heart. I have to push out the anger and the jealousy and the pain and grow the love, the compassion, the blessings the giving and all the positive things. Trust me when I tell you the size of your heart is what matters NOT the size of your bank account and once you learn to love and give and wish blessings on EVERYONE  you will always have a mega multiplier!!

May you ALL win big and always have everything that you need!

With Love and in the Light,  Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment